• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go Currie!!!

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
As a lot of you in the Midwest know, I run the Currie HD steering and I love it.
As for my track bar, Urban Redneck and the rest of the 'pavilion pit crew' will tell you that I needed something new.
After having the TRE on the frame end of my Teraflex track bar replaced under warranty for the 4th time, and then destroying the 5th one my first time out, I went with Currie again.
I ordered the HD Jeepspeed trackbar and it is awesome.
I had to drill the frame end mount out to 5/8", and it uses a 4" long grade 8 bolt with no taper.
The Johnny Joint is 2.5" and is beefy as all hell.
I have been running Currie Jeepspeed lcas for 2.5 years now and just had to rebuild the JJs for the first time this Winter.
To paraphrase, Currie stuff rocks and JJs are the way to go.
Just a little info to pass on.
Later.

Isn't the currie trackbar, ORGS trackbar, and JKS trackbar all the same thing that used to be made by Mark? I could be wrong, but that's the impression I was under. I was very impressed with the ORGS/JKS trackbars I've encountered and if the Currie bar is the same, I know exactly why you are happy.

Ary

Thanks for all that, but I didn't buy the JKS, the ORGS, the BFD, or anything else.
I bought the Currie Jeepspeed TB and was happy about it.
:D

Last edited:
someone on the swamp run bent it this weekend! what a frecken waste of money. pay 300 bucks to have something bend! GAY!! he is only runnin 33's.
Currie is junk

stoney

unrelated to trackbars, but I saw the nicest TJ i've ever seen on the Rubicon on monday, it was all Currie built. 9"/d60 front, rockjock 60 rear, coilovers all around, fiberglass hood with the fenders built in, only a couple inches of lift on 37" MTRs... it was nice...

and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Stoney said:
someone on the swamp run bent it this weekend! what a frecken waste of money. pay 300 bucks to have something bend! GAY!! he is only runnin 33's.
Currie is junk
Not saying this guy is this way, but some guys can break anything ... some wheel with an attitude that you are not really "gettin' it" unless you are tearing something up ... then sometimes "$hit happens" ... does not necessarily mean the component is "junk" ...

Several are running this set-up with good results ... good to hear BC ...

Les

Back