• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

testing the waters.

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
its highly likely I will be selling a NIB no slip for a 29 spline 8.25 (350) NIB 4.56's for it (160) the 8.25 itself out of my 99 with 30,000 highway miles (it was a corporate vehicle,250) along with a used set of 4.56's for a HP30 (?). let me know.

Yeah, someone post how much this is worth, I may put back together my spare 8.25 with 4.10s and 29 spline and trac lock... and probably 60,000 on the axle, and 20,000 on the gear change

I was figuring 200 or so, is this realisitic?

I got all of your PM's. I am waiting on a member to let me know if Im getting the axle that I want. Im hoping to know ASAP so I will post back as soon as I hear.

Well i sorta got shafted on the deal that was made (broken) so im lookin for another D44. I might have found some so this is all still possible but might take a few days longer than I had wanted. I will keep all informed. thankx

Well Iam not finding what i want so I will be using these myself. If anyone still needs this stuff go to pirate4x4.com : bulletin board : vendor section and get ahold of PORC they got me all the stuff listed above for the prices above. sorry everyone, I tried.

Well I just picked up a D44 tonight so all of this is back up for sale. I already have a couple interested but the first one to show me the money gets it. I also have brand new 1.5" blocks for the 8.25, make an offer.thankx

Back