• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Speaker Box

bzdel2441

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my sub box that is in the back of my jeep. I am selling it becuase I am selling it because I am selling my jeep to my sister and she has no uses for a stereo system. Here is a link to a thread about it http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=507370

It will go to the person with the best offer. I would like to sell it without the speaker and the grill but if you really want it maybe I can add it in. If there are no offers (reasonable) within a week it will go on ebay.

Thanks
Chris

site1002.JPG

site1003.JPG

algeroth79 said:
What size sub is required
what material is it made of
what is the internal volume
what year cherokee is it for

Oh that information would be nice. This is to hold a 10 inch sub. See here is that part where people turn their heads, this is not really a box. What I did was attach a piece of wood to the quarter panel then make it look really nice. Next I sealed the entire interior of the quarter panel with expanding foam. I smoothed it all out, I stufferd the cavity full of 1 lb of pollyfill. It sounded good from there. There a a certain few tones that sounded like muddy but other than that I was very very impressed. I am guessing that if you had a free air sub it would sound excelent. Also the panel is from an 88. I cut a hole for the rear seatbelt and it fit right into my 92. I have been told that it should fit all year cherokees but I am not positve on that one.

Sell the sub yet? How much for the sub and the box? Thanks.

-Mike

Back