• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warranty on Rancho RS5000's????

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I've heard that RS5000's have a lifetime warranty. Has anyone had any experience in trying to get them replaced. Mine just don't dampen nearly as much anymore. The don't seem to have leaked, but I keep things cleaned and degreased, so that is hard to spot. I just notice that the damping isn't what it used to be. I'm running 6+" of lift and pretty stiff springs so things dampen pretty well because of the spring stiffness, but if you hit something in the road on one wheel, it seems to take a lot longer to dampen out. 35's don't help the situation much.

I am running long arms and all the joints are nice and tight. I checked the alignment and it is fine..

i wouldn't want RS5000s to dampen as good as new! I could get the same ride by welding tube between my shockmounts

but I guess that doesn't help your warranty situation, does it? :D you should be able to find an 800 number on their website, give 'em a call.

I purchased them from BigOffroad about 2 years ago. I was just wondering how Rancho handles the warranty? I was going to contact JohnJohn but haven't had time yet. Are they sticklers about lifted vehicles, etc?

old_man said:
I purchased them from BigOffroad about 2 years ago. I was just wondering how Rancho handles the warranty? I was going to contact JohnJohn but haven't had time yet. Are they sticklers about lifted vehicles, etc?
Call rancho directly and they will either send you the replacements directly or they will swap them out for you using return tags.

Back