• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Brake Hard Line...

No, but since your there fooling around with the line anyways, might as well. I just used a 1/4" drill bit, made two holes (one for the bolt and one for the tab), and threaded the torx bolt back in. Pretty simple. I believe it's a T40 Torx.

Where do you re-locate the brake line to when you do a lift?

Robert

XJWheelie said:
Where do you re-locate the brake line to when you do a lift?
About an inch or two down the "frame". Just make sure that you don't pull the hardline down in contact with the frame itself, or you may wear through it.

GottaBeJeep said:
No, but since your there fooling around with the line anyways, might as well. I just used a 1/4" drill bit, made two holes (one for the bolt and one for the tab), and threaded the torx bolt back in. Pretty simple. I believe it's a T40 Torx.

Ya got a pic so I can visulize(sp?) where these holes might go?

XJ91 said:

OK... picture it coming close to vertical down from where tehy come out into the wheel weel. Then when you rest the mount against the body you'll see where to drill the holes (one for the tab one for the bolt)

XJ91 said:

You can see the original holes just up and right on the driver's side:

100_0326.jpg

100_0306.jpg

Back