• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

good people

35xj

NAXJA Forum User
check it out : ww.wnccustomjeeps.com

oops

yeah, i guess that may work too! thanks, dave

mark

I've talked to him online, but that is it so far. I need to get hold of him and see about some trail riding. We are planning on going to Tellico for memorial day weekend, and will probably make it before that. (i hope) looking forward to meeting all you SE guy's at the naxja event in July. Hope to have some new ideas together by then.

Tellico's gonna be crammed with rigs Memorial weekend. I know that IFSJA's Fullsize Invasion is that weekend,too. I'm sure there are going to be other rides,as well. I'm trying to get a ride together for Beasley on the 17th of this month (May). It's only about 30-45 minutes south of Murphy,NC in Blairesville,GA. I've got one other XJ so far that'll be going,but the more the merrier! You should try and make down,too!

I here you guys talking about me,
I can come on both dates, the 17th and memorial day weekend.I'd like to hook up with you guys
from asheville and check out some of your rides.maybe you all
know some trails close by other than tellico that we can ride.
Catch you later.

Back