• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Russian Off-Road Competition Pics!

sportsguy

NAXJA Forum User
Dial-up be aware - there are 180 pics in this album.

Also, the controls are labeled in Russion.

A firend of mine is from Moscow. His buddy took these a few weeks ago during a competition. Looks like a great time, save for the one guy whose bumper is yanked off! There's an action shot of it flying thorugh the air, too!

No Cherokees, but lots of odd, but VERY well built rigs.

Check it out. From the one pic in the link below, you can scroll image by image, or you can click the scene board icon to run the slideshow. (The icon, is the that looks like the thing you'd see when someone says, "Scene1, Take 1" then snaps the little board thingie before they yell ACTION! - That icon - it's left of centre.

http://cpg.4x4typ.conf.dn.ru/displayimage.php?album=76&pos=45

Hope you enjoy.

holy muddin a Ford custom van batman :shocked:

looks like they had a good time.

There needs to be more old men in speedos at American Comps.

normal_img_10588.jpg

Maybe not.

normal_img_09985.jpg

"Трасса легкая, поедем на классике!"

It's been almost 20 years since I've had to read Russian, but it says something about that shirt being a classic? Where can I find that shirt?!?!

basalt51 said:

No, just more Lada Nivas doing that in the US :)

basalt51 said:

normal_img_10588.jpg

Maybe not.

I can't wait to see a pcture of OLD MAN or EAGLE in a speedo from Tellico, MOAB... take your pick..

BTW, Yugo DID make a 4WD... they just didn't offer it with a hood vent :thumbup:

These must be Russian Jeep chics. I love America.

normal_img_09988.jpg

normal_img_10040.jpg

normal_img_10060.jpg

normal_img_10121.jpg

normal_img_10469.jpg

normal_img_10487.jpg

normal_img_10802.jpg

normal_img_09966.jpg

This rig was especially VERY well built
normal_img_10160.jpg

Good God they're multiplying
normal_img_10602.jpg

Why?
normal_img_10620.jpg

normal_img_10630.jpg

No those arn't Russian Jeep Girls... I saw them some where before...hmmm..... OH I KNOW !! East Germanys womens swim team !! And when you could get much worse another one takes off his clothes and plays in the MUD.... oh god...

what those crazy wack-ass ruskies aren't showing you is the giant pile of empty vodka bottles that they use as an RTI ramp.
God damn I love America!
WTF?

normal_img_09973.jpg

is that passenger side bogger on backwards, or is it me?

I read a post someplace else about those cables.
They are to direct branches uu over the windshield. It is to keep branches from banging into and possibly breaking the windshield.
Read this on a Land/Range Rover website or something?
You be the judge.

Back