• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 xj 4.0L $50!!!!!!!

awr94903

NAXJA Forum User
I need this gone this weekend, mom says the jeep goes or i go. 1st one to pick it up with $50 gets it. Some one must need some parts, or part it out yourself and make a couple hundred. 1989 4 dr laredo red, 4.0L/AW4/np242, starts right up, 210k miles or so, power windows and so on. Interior is grey and everything seems to be there, although it's a bit musty from stilling. Complete Jeep. I was told that the engine leaks some oil, but I haven't tried to find the source. The tranny shifts from park into reverse & drive fine. T-case works. Throttle cable snaped, should be an ez fix. Exterior is in decent shape except for tipical peeling of the clearcoat and some damage on the pass side 1/4 panel, no damage to unibody though, but pass rear door doesn't open. Wasn't lifted or anything so it hasen't been abuse, I also have many reciepts. Good for parts or a beater. Sorry, I can't part it out, I don't have the time or space. Located in San Rafael, CA (SF bay area).
$50! I need it gone this weekend! Please email or pm with name & telephone #.

Thanks,
Aaron
[email protected]

awr94903 said:
I need this gone this weekend, mom says the jeep goes or i go. 1st one to pick it up with $50 gets it. Some one must need some parts, or part it out yourself and make a couple hundred. 1989 4 dr laredo red, 4.0L/AW4/np242, starts right up, 210k miles or so, power windows and so on. Interior is grey and everything seems to be there, although it's a bit musty from stilling. Complete Jeep. I was told that the engine leaks some oil, but I haven't tried to find the source. The tranny shifts from park into reverse & drive fine. T-case works. Throttle cable snaped, should be an ez fix. Exterior is in decent shape except for tipical peeling of the clearcoat and some damage on the pass side 1/4 panel, no damage to unibody though, but pass rear door doesn't open. Wasn't lifted or anything so it hasen't been abuse, I also have many reciepts. Good for parts or a beater. Sorry, I can't part it out, I don't have the time or space. Located in San Rafael, CA (SF bay area).
$50! I need it gone this weekend! Please email or pm with name & telephone #.

Thanks,
Aaron
[email protected]

I would take but most of us are at Swamp. If it doesn't work out let me know.

I will have my friend up north take it off your hands. Please PM me your info so you can talk to him.

I can pick it up Sunday afternoon if it is still there. I will email you my phone number and you can let me know.

i just got off the phone with Aaron, he doesn't have the title for it, and is really doubtful if he'll be able to get it. If it had a title, it would be sitting in my driveway right now, but it's still good just for parts.

he said he's gonna make a bunch of calls and get it figured out tonight, so PM him your phone number.

have at it boys.

Back