• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts 4 Sale

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
IPF 960 lights with covers, harness, and locks - $175
Factory t-case skid - $10
15 x 8 3.75 b.s with 5 x 4.5 pattern (black rockcrawler) - $20
F & R TJ flares cut for an XJ, rear is split for 4 door - $50
Teraflex extended shackles (6.5" measured bolt to bolt) - $50 or trade for Rubicon Express shackles
I may have some more parts but got to be able to get in the garage first. Any questions or to arrange p/u or shipping email me at [email protected]. All prices are plus shipping. Thanks.

-Mike

Last edited:
All PM's and emails have been responded to.

All parts still available except the flares which have been sold.

-Mike

Post of the XJ with the rear TJs on? I might be interested in just the rears depending on how they were mounted before if you'd part them out ;)

- Kevin

BTT- TJ flares are gone.

Factory t-case skid - $10
Teraflex extended shackles (6.5" measured bolt to bolt) - $50 or trade for Rubicon Express shackles
I may have some more parts but got to be able to get in the garage first. Any questions or to arrange p/u or shipping email me at [email protected]. All prices are plus shipping. Thanks.

-Mike

All PM's and emails responded to.

Factory t-case skid - $10 (SALE PENDING)
Teraflex extended shackles (6.5" measured bolt to bolt) - $50 or trade for Rubicon Express shackles (SALE PENDING)

-Mike

To the top. Does anybody want some IPF lights? Make an offer.

-Mike

heydave said:
Is the t-case skid still available?

The t-case skid and shackles are gone as well as the TJ flares.

IPF 960 lights with covers, harness, and locks - $170
Factory t-case skid - $10 (SOLD)
Teraflex extended shackles (6.5" measured bolt to bolt) - $50 or trade for Rubicon Express shackles (SOLD)

All prices OBO plus shipping. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

-Mike

Maximus said:
I would take the lights but I dont want to pay more than $125. If that would work for you then let me know.

The lowest I would go on the lights is $150 plus shipping. Let me know if there are any takers. I have the full wire harness with the mouse switch, white covers, and the keyed looks to prevent someone from stealing them.

Any takers for some IPF 960's for $150 plus shipping? They are in good condition and include the covers, wire harness, and the locks. What about the spare crawler rim? It is a 15 x 8 5 on 4.5 w/ 3.75 b.s. Thanks for lookin.

-Mike

Back