• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of Jeep Parts

ATL ZJ

NAXJA Forum User
Unless otherwise noted, all of this stuff will be available in 2 weeks' time. I am in GA and pickup would be best but I will also ship at your expense. I can get you pics of some of this stuff right now, but a lot will have to wait until it comes off my Jeep.

Rubicon Express Chromoly Tie Rod with ends. Only used 6 months, approx. 5k miles- $100

Stock shafts for a Ford 8.8 (wheelstuds have been shortened slightly to accomodate wheel spacers/adapters)- $50

BFGoodrich AT/KOs. 31x10.50x15. Between 60-70% tread, if not more. I will measure tread depth upon request or eventually anyways. No sidewall damage. Mounted on 15x7 sawblades. Available with or without rims- $300 obo

31" Generic mud terrains. "Savero" brand for a 15" rim. About 50% tread. Worn slightly unevenly. No plugs, holes, or other damage. Rims not included. $125

7" front and rear coils for a ZJ. Fronts are Rubicon Express, gray, and I'm assuming their "6.5" coils, but everybody knows RE coils net more than they're labeled as. The rears are red Skyjackers that will provide 7" as well. Brand new from KevinsOffroad.com. Bought the kit but decided to go with different springs . These are brand new, perfect paint, still in the box. Kevin values the set of four at $350.- $300 obo

Dana 35 diff cover (1). Available immediately. Good condition, clean- $10

Dana 30 Diff cover (1). Good condition, clean- $15

(1) Dana 35 shaft. Available immediately. Some pitting, good trail spare- $20

Set #1 of Dana 30 axleshafts. 260 u-joints. Good condition. $45

Set #2 of Dana 30 axleshafts. Available immediately. One side white seal? "thingy" broken. Have hubs attached. Good for trail spares- $50 (without hubs, $30)

Dana 30 housing. Good source of brackets for an axle swap. Make offer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock tierod from 4.0 with TREs, ever-so-slightly bent. Available immediately. Make offer.

Set of all 8 stock short arms. Good condition. Make offer.

Stock trackbars. Make offer.

Stock draglink. Make offer

3.73 gears for a Dana 30. Make offer.

Ford 8.8 3.73 gears. Make offer.

Stock 2wd driveshaft. Available immediately. Make offer

Thanks for reading this far. I have at least 2 sets of ZJ rear drums and 2 sets of front rotors if you'll pick them up.

i am interested in the set of axleshafts is for both sides how much shipped to 17403. set one is for both sides right ?

Set one just got sold. Set two may still be available. And I do have a d35 shaft. Am I even able to edit my original post on this forum? I need to remove some items that have sold and add some more that are now available.

Last edited:
Back