• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Comanche for Parts??

oldmopars

NAXJA Forum User
I have my 87 Comanche for sale here and have had no takers. So I am trying to see what interest there would be in me parting it out. It has a good 2.5L engine bored 30 over, good 4 speed trans, all the body parts are good, but the doors have very shollow small dents 1 each per door. The bed is near perfect, no rust anywhere. Transfer case and axles are all in great shape with a new U-joint in the front. The seat is in excelent shape and looks new. Dash is good and all glass is good. Lots of new parts on this truck.
I would realy like to sell this as a whole. It runs and drives, but needs something to run like it should. It runs rich and I can not figure it out and have lot interest. It just needs to go. Someone buy this thing.
I want $850 for the truck.
I have pictures if you want to see them.
go here:
http://www.geocities.com/solomon_scott/Ppages/main4sale.htm

I would be interested in a bench seat it you have one and also maybe thouse black vent things right behind the doors.

Thanks
Chris

I happen to have a bench seat from a Comanche that need recovering, but is a solid seat. Its just a little ripped. That you can have for free if you come get it.
PM Me for my phone #

Back