• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

winch bumper

35xj

NAXJA Forum User
5kfab xj winch bumper, with grill hoop. houses winch inside bumper. very low profile. 400.00. got lots of pics if interested. dave

John, thanks for the pimpin. I am selling the bumper off my jeep this time. decided its time to go to a buggy! I do plan to try to use a narrowed xj grill, hood and fenders, we'll see how it goes! How's the bumper holding up? Did you relocate the solenoid box inside the hood? Finally supposed to get stickers next week. I'll be sure to get some out to you :thumbup: The rear bumper/tire carrier design is almost finnished. So much to do :confused1 keepin touch. dave

35xj said:
John, thanks for the pimpin. I am selling the bumper off my jeep this time. decided its time to go to a buggy! I do plan to try to use a narrowed xj grill, hood and fenders, we'll see how it goes! How's the bumper holding up? Did you relocate the solenoid box inside the hood? Finally supposed to get stickers next week. I'll be sure to get some out to you :thumbup: The rear bumper/tire carrier design is almost finnished. So much to do :confused1 keepin touch. dave

cool. It is good. The solenoid is in the engine compartment on mine and the control is in the grill.... Good Luck with the buggy.

John

Back