• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changing glass in doors of a 4-door?

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
How hard is it to change the glass in the doors? I may get some new doors and want to move the tinted glass to the new doors. I figure the glass on the regulators is the easy part but what about the non-vent window in the front doors and the glass that doesn't roll down in the rear doors?

-Mike

its not that hard. if it has ven windows in the doors remove them first ian when transfering them to the new doors. install them last. they contain the run channels and once removed, it will allow the regular window enough clearance to be removed.

Do the vent windows, these aren't the ones that open, need a new seal and do they just unbolt? What about the rear ones that don't go down. I saw an allen head screw in the top of the door and figured that had something to do with the window being held in. Thanks.

-Mike

Back