• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" Tires Will they fit

LOOKSURF

NAXJA Forum User
My wifes 98 XJ has 4 1/2" Rubicon Express lift we just installed and I was wondering if I could get my 33" tires off my TJ to fit since I am going to 35" tires. What would I need to do to get them to fit?

Another inch of lift and a little trimming/bumpstop work will do it OR ALOT of trimming now. :scared:
I run 33x12.50s on about 6" of lift. I haven't trimmed yet, and I only rub on hard flexing. I DO have aftermarket bumpers. The wheels are 15x8, 4" BS.

BillR said:
Another inch of lift and a little trimming/bumpstop work will do it OR ALOT of trimming now. :scared:
I run 33x12.50s on about 6" of lift. I haven't trimmed yet, and I only rub on hard flexing. I DO have aftermarket bumpers. The wheels are 15x8, 4" BS.

I have (had) 33 1250 15's on 4.5" lift with front tj flares and on 15x8 with 4.5" backspacing and it was a nice fit: good stuff great droop, I just limited my turns with a washer on each side.

Back