• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy my junk!

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
Everthing is OBO, located in Corona California. You come pick it up, and really dont want to ship sence I just dont have the time to.

D35 spare shafts, left and right. Non-C-clip. Comes with Timiken Bearings pressed onto the shafts. $10 takes both of them

I have 3 Saden air compressors that can be used with the Kilby On-Board air system. I belive they came out of old Mustangs...cant really remeber too well. $25 each

Factory Mopar Jeep Cherokee (XJ) front skid plate, no dents or dings, has some scraches but who cares its a skid plate. $20

Factory Mopar Jeep Cherokee trailer hitch, perfect shape...needs some paint if you want it pretty. $50...???? (you tell me what its worth...I dunno)

Dana 35 housing, has backing plates and drums. Came out of my 93 YJ. $50 Oh yea, it might need a diff cover, I just realized that...I think I threw it away. I'll pull it out o fthe dumpster right now...

Dana 30 Hi-Pinion vac. disconect with 3.07 gears, no spider gears, no axle shafts, no brakes. Came out of my 93 YJ $50

Factory stock YJ leaf springs,still have a nice arch to them, good for SOA. $10 a pair

1.25" YJ lift shackles front and rear. $10 a pair

Anybody need YJ driveshafts and slip yokes? They still have good joints. I have 2. They are in the dumpster already but if you post up before this monday and give me $10 a shaft its yours.

I also have a LandRover 3rd member with 3.55 gears. BRAND NEW, zero miles on the gears. $100

One Porsche headlight(complet assembly),right hand side, came off a 2002/3 wrecked Carrera. They cost $500-$600 new. my price is $300.

I can have pictures of everything apon request.

e-mail: [email protected]

I have all 4

bump...

I am interested in the shackles, will they work on a cherokee.....

Yikes, I forgot I posted this here too. I still have the front skid plate, come it.

No hardware on the class 3 hitch

The shackles are for a YJ, I dont know if they will work on an XJ...probably not.

I dident get a chance to pull the leafs off, I had too much stuff to do. If you like you can come and take them off yourself. Just bring a 4" angle grinder with a cutting blade and you can you my air compressor, or bring a cutting tourch.

I am still interested in the shackles, I am very close by so I would like to pick them up this weekend, could you PM me a way to get a hold of you! tx

Renegade Jpr said:
Yikes, I forgot I posted this here too. I still have the front skid plate, come it.
I dident get a chance to pull the leafs off, I had too much stuff to do. If you like you can come and take them off yourself. Just bring a 4" angle grinder with a cutting blade and you can you my air compressor, or bring a cutting tourch.

I'll try to schdule something with you next week.

-- Dean --

That works for me.

Back