• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.50 procomps on black steelies

tony597fitter

NAXJA Forum User
4-33x12.50 procomp allterrains about 15000 miles on them have 75% of the tread, mounted on 15x8 black steelies in good shape. $350 obo. or will trade for some 30s or 31s allterrain with 75% or more tread, mounted on stock wheels.
4-eagle 589s barely used with 3.25" backspacing. $250.00 or best offer.
I live 45 mins south of Chicago would like to do locally but if you have the cash Ill ship.

I have some 31" pro comp ATs on stock honeycomb rims with about 80% tread.

tony597fitter said:
4-33x12.50 procomp allterrains about 15000 miles on them have 75% of the tread, mounted on 15x8 black steelies in good shape. $350 obo. or will trade for some 30s or 31s allterrain with 75% or more tread, mounted on stock wheels.
I live 45 mins south of Chicago would like to do locally but if you have the cash Ill ship.
I have a set of 31's bout 90 % could put them back on stockers.or just send them off the rims.lol But they are MT's

Jeepin_rebel said:
I have a set of 31's bout 90 % could put them back on stockers.or just send them off the rims.lol But they are MT's
E-mail me @ [email protected], I'm interested and live in STL which isn't too bad maybe a few hours. Do you have any pics of them on the car? cause /w the 3.25" backspacing I just want to see what they look like on the car front/back and side view. I normally get 3.75". Thanks -Kyle

KGNickl said:
E-mail me @ [email protected], I'm interested and live in STL which isn't too bad maybe a few hours. Do you have any pics of them on the car? cause /w the 3.25" backspacing I just want to see what they look like on the car front/back and side view. I normally get 3.75". Thanks -Kyle
The stock rims are in my storage closet the only pic i have of it wearin the 31's they are on 8inch wide rims. I will email you with some pics......i have a pic of 32's on stock rims also.

Ryan

tony597fitter said:

My brother-in-law Brian in Rockford, IL is interested. He would just need the tires because he is putting them on a CJ-7. How much for just the tires? Pm if you are interested, he can pick them up or meet you somewhere.
Troy

KGNickl said:

Sorry i wasnt paying attention to the name..lol

I have (4) 30 x 9.5 BFG AT's mounted on 8" American Racing Chrome Spoke rims w/ 3.75" BS. They have about the same amount of wear you have on the 33's. I do have the stock rims with center caps but they have older tires mounted on them. They are a bit dirty and need cleaned up.

Not sure if I can fit it all into the back of my XJ, but I'm coming up to Chicago this afternoon and would be able to bring them for a trade if interested. Let me know.

Les

Back