• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Figured its about time

Trevorxj

NAXJA Forum User
To show everyone what I have been up to since October.

100_0244.JPG

100_0252.JPG

MORE Pics

Mod list include,

D60HP front 35spline inner/outter, hysteer/crossover, hydro(waiting to install), 5.13, Detroit, Slugs to come.
D60 rear 5.13, spool, Moser alloy 30 spline, disk conversion
Atlas II 3.8 32 spline outputs, 1350 yokes on order
Custom leafs (center pin moved 1" back from center of leaf)
New wheel wells
Gas tank relocated
38 SX on Stazworks double beadlock rims
much more

Nice job on the custom wheel wells. Stupid question, where did the fuel tank move to? Or is that going to be it right it right in the middle of the back?

Last edited:
right in the middle, where you see the tomken skid at. a box will be built after all work is done to clean the inside up a bit

my eyes might be playing tricks on me, but does it say Louisiana on the front side. thought i was the only one here, what part. of course i might be seeing things

i dig your jeep. lotsa time and money im sure. good job on the rear wheel wells :D

It's a beautiful thing...brings a tear to my eye! The wheelwell work is really slick. And those rims just look plain tough.

Is it going to be a concern having the factory tank inside your cabin? I am just not sure...most of the rigs I have seen had a fuel cell inside, if anything. But then again, I never really paid a hell of a lot of attention to it, so I might be talking out my ass!

Seriously, awesome job. What's cooking under the hood?

-Rich

Under the hood is still the 4.0l and AW4 tranny. I have check around and as far as the factory tank inside it should not be a huge concern. I have strapped it down properly and plumbed all the lines correctly. The filler will be installed outside just havent gotten to that part yet. Also I will be making it enclosed with access panels to get to the different areas. All and all I dont think it will cause a problem (besides I have seen others.)

P.S. Thanks for all the compliments

Looks great! A few questions for you....what size lift springs/coils are you running and do you have any pics of how you made the braketry on the front 60?

Justin

Back