• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 GMC Jimmy.CHEAP!

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I really doubt anyone would be interested in this but its a cheap price. My Mom is trying to sell her 1991 4.3 Litre GMC Jimmy. She wants $1,100 obo for it. Its got many features including power windows and locks. The body is a little rough around the driver and passenger front rocker panels but the paint still has some shine left to it unlike XJs of that age. It still runs good and drives good. Anyway pm me or respond here if anyone is interested.
BTW: Its located in Des Moines IA but we could drive it a ways if the price is right.
Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone? She really needs to sell it. Can I get an offer for it? Need to get some pics but if no one is interested I dont see a point. If interested PM me please, or respond.

Someone has to be able to use this thing! It would be great for a work truck so ya dont dirty the XJ up. PM me, she will take best offer(if its decent!)

Anyone? Its cheap? She would take $1000.

Back