• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so i might be able to make it

Dirk Pitt

Adam Dowling
due to a mix up at work, i may or may not have more vacation time by october. my questions are...

1. i'm relatively stock, will there be organized trail rides for those like me?
2. i'll probably plan on camping. are there adequate facilities, and will they be available if i plan this late?
3. anyone else from the indy/midwest area planning the trip so maybe we could convoy?

there may be more questions later, but that's all i can think of for now. even if most of the trails require more set-up rigs i would still love to come and record the whole thing on digital media (video/still shots) so either way i would still love to come.

thanks in advance.

There's something for every wheeler. Plus there is always an open shotgun somewhere. Hell, you can ride with me everyday if you want.

Call slickrock and find out if they have any cabins left, as there were 2 available a month ago. They're only $30 a night. If you're going to camp there will probably be plenty of tent sites. But, you really need to call and reserve something soon.

Thier # is 435-259-7660

Dirk Pitt said:
1. i'm relatively stock, will there be organized trail rides for those like me?

If you can make it do it and you'll have a blast. Also even if you're unsure call slickrock campground and make reservations as it will only cost you $5 to cancel (or IIRC that's what it was last year if someone had to cancel) and slickrock is a place to stay as that's where all the action happens :D and if Sean brings his projector with him you can playback the vids on the back of his camper each night.

Dirk Pitt said:
2. i'll probably plan on camping. are there adequate facilities, and will they be available if i plan this late?
3. anyone else from the indy/midwest area planning the trip so maybe we could convoy?

there may be more questions later, but that's all i can think of for now. even if most of the trails require more set-up rigs i would still love to come and record the whole thing on digital media (video/still shots) so either way i would still love to come.

thanks in advance.

Seanr and I are going, we are in northern IL, if you want to follow us you are welcome. We also have a cabin reserved that we are not going to use.

jeeplas said:
Seanr and I are going, we are in northern IL, if you want to follow us you are welcome. We also have a cabin reserved that we are not going to use.

as soon as i know more i'll get on it. i just may take that cabin off your hands if it's up for grabs.

thanks

Back