• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

boo

jeepxjga

NAXJA Forum User
well, it looks like im' gonna have to skip out on yet another year at the crawl. i just have too much going on right now what with trying to move by the end of the month and finding a shop/storage place for the jeep, etc etc, work, etc etc, being broke etc. i hate it that i gotta miss but it just aint gonna happen this year fellas. i'll hope to be hitting the trails again though sooner than later after i get some issues worked out with the living situation etc. ya'll have a great time and be sure to break some stuff and take some good pictures!

seriously, if i could find someone to split the gas cost with me i MIGHT be able to make it but it would be a real stretch. i'm gonna see what i can do in the next week but it ain't lookin good as of right now.

edit: i could come if i could ride with someone. anyone got a seat they can spare. i can hump cable like a champ if need be :D

jeepxjga said:
seriously, if i could find someone to split the gas cost with me i MIGHT be able to make it but it would be a real stretch. i'm gonna see what i can do in the next week but it ain't lookin good as of right now.

edit: i could come if i could ride with someone. anyone got a seat they can spare. i can hump cable like a champ if need be :D

I should have a seat! If you aint scared to ride in the Ghost! Who knows I might get and introduction into the RRR!

alright i might take you up on that, i'm gonna pull some strings and see if i can't make it.

Works for me! Took the Xj to some powerlines last night. Had soem issues with the rock lights but everything ealse worked great! :clap: Even the CB! :yap: I can yap this year! :laugh:

woody said:
God help us.
What you trying to say there bub! :explosion What you wheeling this year? The camo tank?

i'll have my kids with me this year, at least with Ghost i can turn down the CB.

This year I am gonna slide around in the little red wagon one day (lead or tag an EZ Group as need be) and probably ride with Ron S one day.

All I need to do to mine is yank the rear swaybar off :viking:

Yea and you wonder why I have not brought my boys out yet? LOL!

great...now i might not be able to come
:rattle: :rattle:

for being such a wonderful employee and working saturday, sunday and yesterday ( an office holiday ) my boss is NOT LETTING ME HAVE THURSDAY OFF!! :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :smsoap:

i think my head is going to explode.

i *may* see everyone on friday...thats if i'm lucky enough to get THAT day off.

ps...the BFU and crew arrived last night look for a XJ on 38s and a yellow/gray extended CJ7 ...i'll be with them, if i ever get there.

Back