• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailmark MS tire opinons?

Rusty from Cleveland

NAXJA Forum User
I think this tire and also the Star Trailbuster MS are the same thing. I think both are made by Kelly Springfield/Star. Anyway, does anyone have an opinion on this tire? I can't find a picture of it on the net but it looks like it might be a decent mud tire, but has a little less distance between side lugs than the average MT but has larger side lugs than most MT's. Any opinion would be super...Rusty

A Google search of "trailbuster tire" only comes up with a bunch of links claiming that the tire is under-reinforced and dangerous.

Nothing comes up from Trailmark MS.

If you want a tire with larger outer lugs and a more packed (and siped) inner lug, then look at the trXus MT. True all terrain tire.

Nay

Think I will go another route then. Sure "looks" like a good tire though. Too bad they have safety problems. Can't take a chance on stuff like that!!!

Back