• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need relay part numbers and source

MoFo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I have done a search of both the OEM Tech and Modified Tech forums and come up empty. I know this has been posted both with the Greg Smith power window mod for early XJ and with a couple of posts to modify the headlight wiring harness. But... I still come up empty with a search here... Please Help a guy out.

I plan to rewire my headlights in the very near future. Longer term, I plan to rewire the power windows on both my '90 and one of the '87s. Today, I need one of these relays to rewire the power to the servo on my autopilot (it's a boat thing).

Are these relays sealed (ignition protected)??

What I need:
I need part numbers for the 12V 30A SPST relay used for the headlights and the part number for the 12V 30A SPDT relay used with the infamous Greg Smith window modificaiton. I also need to know a good, reliable and cheap place to buy them.

Cheap source of 30A and 40A relays

Radio Shack does not have the automotive relays.

This place does have them and the price seems good. Six dollars shipping on any size order. I am not afilliated with them!

www.allelectronics.com/

On the right side, select "Relays" catagory, then "Automotive" subcatagory.

MoFo

Thanks guys. I wish you had posted before I spent 2 hours searching yesterday. I would have much rather had the Bosch parts than what I got, and the price is good too.l

Back