• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it too early to start packing?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Put the spare axle shafts behind the rear seat, spare rear DS on the rack, and started organizine the tools in the XJ! I also pulled another set of axles for the rear last night too! Just got to wrap them up and find a place to put them! Hey Mark could you hook me up with some more of those straps I stole from you when you came down? a dozen would be a good start! LOL!

Jeep is already packed ready to go...I will pack up the NAXJA shit tomorrow and then Sat I will put my clothes and other crap in and on Monday morning we head to Tellico...Naner naner

i'll see if i can hook up my bro in law and see, my jeep is acking funny tonite wants to push when you turn sharp on the road and the tire makes a chripping sound, i wonder what is going on?

Kudzu said:
Jeep is already packed ready to go...I will pack up the NAXJA shit tomorrow and then Sat I will put my clothes and other crap in and on Monday morning we head to Tellico...Naner naner

Well I hope you are happy! I got my lights installed! So, If I get out early Is there still a plan for a night run on Wednesday? What time?

2offroad said:
i'll see if i can hook up my bro in law and see, my jeep is acking funny tonite wants to push when you turn sharp on the road and the tire makes a chripping sound, i wonder what is going on?

That is not good, but then again it soundslike you are in 4WD maybe? Not all that bad! LOL!

Mark I hope you're being sarcastic because once you weld that is how its going to act...Going to wear tires faster too....

Hey Glenn I got some lights too for the rear part of mine...Should leave camp about 8pm Wed might be a little later just depends on when people are showing up and weather or not I have everything put away...But planning on about 8pm

yes i'm being funny, i got a extra set of spider gears and had them welded up, now i can change back to stock after the crawl, if i want, or till the motorcycle sells and i can get Detroits.

Back