• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOM cage Free or close to it in NC

BIGWOODY

NAXJA Forum User
This may be in the wrong place but, I scrapped my XJ the other day. It's sitting in a buddy of mines salvage yard. It has a 6 point cage in it made from 1.75 DOM. I hate to see it go to waste(ran me about a grand or so at the time) pm me for details and location and no I don't have a pic of it , but trust me its a very nuice professionaly built cage. It would have to be cut out(sawzall should do the trick)

lndrvrxj said:
How much you want for it? Where are you at
you would have to deal with my bud at the salvage yard...but I think $50 bucks or so would get it done, maybe free if ya catch him on the right day

Damn-it, every time I part ways with the girl I was dating from NC, there comes an opportunity where it would have been nice to still be dating her. Ah well. Greg if you still got it in two weeks I'll take it off your hands. You're near g-boro right?

Ary

Safari Ary said:
Damn-it, every time I part ways with the girl I was dating from NC, there comes an opportunity where it would have been nice to still be dating her. Ah well. Greg if you still got it in two weeks I'll take it off your hands. You're near g-boro right?

Ary
in greensboro....we keep all the problem women down this way.....

Im in rocky mount.... might be interested...this is an interior cage right?...will this fit any year xj... i have a 91

Im seriously interested and can come pick it up on friday... and i have BEER!!!

Back