• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rubicon tires and wheels fit no lift?!!

i bet it looks sweet. but i dont believe you dont rub somewhere.. what year XJ do you have them mounted on? i have been eyeing a set myself for the DD..

mike

juicexj24 said:
aren't they 245x65r16? Juice

They're 245/75R/16 and they measure out to 30".

They have to rub somewhere, it took 1.25" wheel spacers to get mine to stop rubbing. I can't wait to replace my Moab wheels, they look awful after just a few wheeling trips. Biggest waste of $$, evar! :rolleyes:

I know those things are the same as regular 31" tires though I put them up against a set of new BFG A/T's. Anyhow it is a 1989 4-door 4-cyl, auto, built for the beach patrol but Jeep supplied the wrong color so they auctioned it off to a friend of mine. I did some house work and he gave it to me. They clear on the street but haven't wheeled it yet. I won't until I lift it. I'll get pics later they have about 3/4" all around, not much.

I'm intrested to know more about the rubicon tires, I have an 01 xj I am getting ready to put a 3" rubicon express lift on want to use the rubicon tires. which are 245-75-16 wrangler mtr's. I am concerned with rubbing and or crushing my fenders, any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Back