• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO Weather Update

Nay

NAXJA Forum User
Starting to get more daily rain. Forecast for the next 7 days is increasing daily rain showers, with max "monsoon" season approaching 7/19 - 8/1.

Those who want to come should probably not avoid it based on fire, and chances are you'll get wet if you are camping.

Nay

Well, I don't suppose that I'd stay dry if I stayed at home in Oregon. But what is the plan now? Like where/when do we meet? Where are we going to stay, etc.?

Nay-

Maybe you and I should get together on this to see what we can make of it. I'm still planning on being there during the dates originally set and Bob Loose (Bloose) has given me his confirmation he's coming out from MN. I'd like to compile a list of those who'll be out there so we can try to assemble some sort of organization to this. Get with me back channel if you want and we'll discuss it.

Anyone else gonna be there?

Troy "YELLAHEEP" Betka
[email protected]

Minnesota????

When the hell did I move to Minnesota???? :shock: The Vikings suck!!! :mrgreen:

B-loose

GO Packers!! er, and GO 49'ers.

Bob, it'll be good to see you again on CO.

Richard G

Admit it Bob, you and especially the family look like you're all from MN. :lol: If you would talk a little funnier many would be fooled!

Sorry Bob! Bad case of "fat finger syndrome" I guess. I meant to type "WI" -- guess I should proof read a little better :oops:

See you there!

I'm just helping out because I care :D . I can't make the event, though, due to conflicting vacation schedule. NAXJA always schedules things for the one or two weeks a year that I can't do them.

Nay

Speeking of that Nay, I understand they will be setting next years schedule soon, so please send you vacation schedule so they can plan the events during your work time. (just kidding). Glad things are looking better out East in Colorado.

Excellent! Shoot for late August to mid-July if you really don't want me there :D .

Weather is much better. We are back to cobalt blue skies and it's been raining daily over various parts of the state. If you are planning on coming out, I wouldn't worry about fire a whole lot. The big problem we are having now is flash flood erosion in the burn areas.

Nay

Rloose

This could get confusing,we've already got a Loose with a B...he's from MN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------> :roll: -------------- :lol:

Back