• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel pump for fuel cell...

BIGWOODY

NAXJA Forum User
I have a RCI 16 gallon cell from Summit, I would like to run an exteranal pump that would provide enough pressure to run an 88 4.6 stroker(the stock pump did fine, its just in the tank). Anyone got any ideas or do I just need to plan on making a bracket and putting my stock pump in the fuel cell...?

Beezil said:
all the cool kids are running e2000's.......

another vote on the pump.

get in the zone.
The ZONE in my town sux.....plus we have a comercial account at Adavnce Auto parts, they were able to cross the number and get the same pump for $105 bucks,doing what i can to build a tax free/write off heap....
and Wes, I got it back from the paint shop the other day, got the tube back, rock rails, and bumper powder coated , and the cab is bass boat metal flake / candy apple red. It's absolutely funny and cool in a pimp sorta way....

BIGWOODY said:
and Wes, I got it back from the paint shop the other day, got the tube back, rock rails, and bumper powder coated , and the cab is bass boat metal flake / candy apple red. It's absolutely funny and cool in a pimp sorta way....

How did your painter like working with the flake? Sounds cool.

My YJ project is on hold until after the wedding. Diamonds and honeymoons are expen$ive. Oh, I don't know if Advance will price match but I paid $75 for my pump at Auto Zone.

Carpenter said:
How did your painter like working with the flake? Sounds cool.

My YJ project is on hold until after the wedding. Diamonds and honeymoons are expen$ive. Oh, I don't know if Advance will price match but I paid $75 for my pump at Auto Zone.
that figures....hosed again. My painter (who mainly paints Mercedes,Bmw, and Porsche for us) requested that I remove it from his shop as quickly as possible, he didn't want to give any quotes on painting Caddys on dubs. He painted it for free, did the inner doors and all. Just left some of the finish work for me, I told him not to tweek to hard on it cause I'm sure the first time out I'll be rubbing some of it off.And yes Diamonds and honeymoons are a bitch, mine was the most unfun stressful day of my life(wedding that is) sooo glad its behind me ....so when is yours? Did I tell you Amy is doing her inter for the pro-rock people?

BIGWOODY said:
that figures....hosed again. My painter (who mainly paints Mercedes,Bmw, and Porsche for us) requested that I remove it from his shop as quickly as possible, he didn't want to give any quotes on painting Caddys on dubs. He painted it for free, did the inner doors and all. Just left some of the finish work for me, I told him not to tweek to hard on it cause I'm sure the first time out I'll be rubbing some of it off.And yes Diamonds and honeymoons are a bitch, mine was the most unfun stressful day of my life(wedding that is) sooo glad its behind me ....so when is yours? Did I tell you Amy is doing her inter for the pro-rock people?

That's cool about Amy, I guess she is traveling alot. The wedding is April 16th in New Orleans.

Back