• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigid Front Bumpers?

Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
What are some thoughts on the Rigid Products? I'm looking at their front bumpers and rock rails. I talked to Terry today and it sounds like he knows his stuff. But would like to hear from y'all. Kind of in a hurry to get some ordered - I have to have the goodies installed for the NAXJA Colorado trip in Aug.

Thanks for any help :wave:

Do a search there are several threads on the RigidCo bumper with pics. I have one and I love it. Very rugged and didn't break my bank account either, like the name brand ones do :)

Alex

ZombiE said:
Do a search there are several threads on the RigidCo bumper with pics. I have one and I love it. Very rugged and didn't break my bank account either, like the name brand ones do :)

Alex

I love my Rigid bumper as well. Terry does indeed know his stuff, and will recommend to you what you need for your given application, not what makes him the most profit.

I'm a big fan of Rigid. Their mounting system is, hands down, the best I have seen. I bought their mount and designed my own custom bumper around it.
Terry is one of the nicest and definately most helpful people I've ever talked to in the industry.
Sorry if I'm gushing. No, I'm not affiliated with Rigid in any way. I'm just very impressed with them.

Back