• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My apologies, and thanks...

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
To all who were anywhere near me at NACfest:
Fact: I was over the line.
Not some of the time, but most of the time.
I normally defend my actions, but the majority of my actions were an embarrassment.
I don't know what to say, but sometimes you get on a bad path and can't get off.
Don't expect a bunch of hearts and flowers, or any kindness at all from me, but know that I realize that I was on the far side of tolerance from the moment I left my house.
In closing, I ain't proud, or humble, but I am honest.
That is all.
Thanks for everything.

Fair enough.

Just think a bit harder before the next one, and maybe you'll actually enjoy yourself even more, and focus some of that intensity on the good stuff of people and jeeps.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

^^^^agreed. even though it was the first time i met you i didnt think you were a bad person. maybe a lil peranoid at times but that is normal w/ some people. just dont worry about it man. focus your energy to driving and spotting.

if this has anything to do with you giving my girlfriend 2 rolling rocks. its ok, the only problem i had was that when i got back to our site she had them both drank and none for me. :dunno: maybe next time we can meet :cheers:

yea, I liked your apology gift of beer better. :D

cuz we've known you from previous trips, we know what your like so you didn't bother Ang and I :), however there were ALOT of people that have never met you that were asking 'WTF's up with that guy?', including my in-laws. First impressions are important, especially with a group like NAXJA where the people are more important than the Jeeps we gather for.

thanks for making the apology on a public board.

BC ... Your actions (and behavior) have always been fine towards Aaron and me. We know you are a rowdy, outspoken kinda guy. You have never offended my son or me, and you never "crossed any lines" with us at NACfest or anywhere else. We've wheeled with you three times now, and though I cannot say I really know you well as a person, I do know that I, or anyone in NAXJA can count on you on or off the trail.

I know several people got a bit upset for one reason or another. I'm not sure if you realized any or all of them, or even if they are the particular incidents you're taking about. But I see that you do care enough to look back and assess things.

I appreciate your post.

Les

Thanks for the apology Scott, I'll make sure Stephanie reads it as soon as she gets home. Your first impression on her sucked. :peace:
Thanks for the rum. :cheers:

XJBrother said:
yeah i'm gonna have to go with oneton there...it undermines everything you just said

This is none of your concern.
Have a nice day, continuing your eternal quest for a bigger straw.
That is all.

Back