• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work day #1

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
Work day #1- PICS

Got some good work done today. Not bad for working by myself at least.
Hey, I think you're ah- missin something under there.....
MVC-029F.jpg

Bling ACOS installed
MVC-031F.jpg

New axle sitting in place, only uppers connected
MVC-030F.jpg

Where she sits now
MVC-032F.jpg

Tomorrow we will get the axle completely connected, the wheels changed out, the rear discs on, and hopefully a start on the new MC. Good times. I only broke one bolt all day. Cant beat that!
josh

Last edited:
MUG root beer to be exact. :lecture:
I am putting in a D44 from a waggy, changed over to 5 on 5.5 with 5.13s and an ARB. Also going in is HD chev steering over the knuckle. Since I changed bolt patterns, some purdy superior shafts are going in the rear, along with a rear disc conversion while Im at it. Which then in turn merits a hefty new vette MC. Holy craap I have a lot to do...........all has to be done before next weekend for the badlands!

Incredible Hulk said:
I am putting in a D44 from a waggy, changed over to 5 on 5.5 with 5.13s and an ARB. Also going in is HD chev steering over the knuckle. Since I changed bolt patterns, some purdy superior shafts are going in the rear, along with a rear disc conversion while Im at it. Which then in turn merits a hefty new vette MC. Holy craap I have a lot to do...........all has to be done before next weekend for the badlands!

Good luck, I was where you are 2 weeks ago. Just when you think you're getting close, you sit down and make a list of everything left to do, and it still hits the second page :eek:

Hell, I've been driving mine for a week now, and I've still got a list a page long. Not trying to be negative or discouraging, just sympathizing ;)

Ary

I love the ACOS. Such a cool product. I about peed myself when I saw pics of the plumbers ones a while back. I had just gotten my acos in the mail, so I had something to compare those too. Yikes.
Ary- I know I sitll have a ton to do. I plan on wrenching til late tonight, all day tomorrow, and most of Saturday to get everything but teh rear gear swap done, and that will happen monday afternoon. So, Im not discouraged yet, but I got a freakin lot left to do! Heck, why am I at work? I should be in the garage! AH! :helpme:

Incredible Hulk said:
I picked up a waggy last week,so I am going to be going through it soon. If you don't mind me asking what parts did you use to convert to 5 on 5.5 and let us know how well you like the 5.13's. I am going to run 36's so I was planning on 5.38's.I found some knucles on a dodge 44 that are flat top w/the driverside already drilled and tapped OEM, I have yet to determine if they will work. I am gonna go tommorow and do some more looking at the wreckers. Anyways Thanks, xjoe

Back