• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track Bar Mount fixed!!

99XJReno

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I'm new to the new forums, used to post on the old one as Mattie.
My XJ is up and running again after a while being down due to completely obliterated Track bar Mount. We (my friend and I) made a new mount out of quarter inch steel... I'll break a lot of stuff before I break that. I also got an adjustable track bar. So Im ready to hit the trails. Give me a shout if anyone has anything goin in the reno area!
Matt

Jes and I are both interested in a trail called Bronco Canyon (or some variation of that name), it is supposed to be very good. Any info?

CRASH

All I've heard about that place is bad news. Roll overs and such. I sounds interesting but until I get some Rockers I ain't goin near that place. It's actually near my real home town of Virginia City.

[quote:64a421326a="99XJReno"]All I've heard about that place is bad news. Roll overs and such.[/quote:64a421326a]

Sounds good, where's it at?

Jes

Oh my! My heart just had a little flutter! Rollovers you say? Carnage of the body and driveline type? Where do I sign up!!!!

Can you give us some specific directions? Maybe a map we could look at?

Jes and I are fully into it!

CRASH

I have yet to go there myself, as I have no rockers and such and I don't do rocks much. Though I'm going to ask my friends for specifics on where it is. All I know is thats it's near my home town of Virginia City beyond that you're gonna have to give me some time to find where it is :p
Matt

Back