• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If its not one thing, its another

frsno jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
go the d44 back from the gear shop and i stopped by napa to get all the brake parts (bought the axle bare as i was going to replace everything anyway)
WELL, they dont have a listing for the "equalizer bar" or the "parking brake lever"
they suggested that i bring in my old one and match it up, only problem is, i dant have an old one.

i need the bar that connects at the top to the brake shoe, and at the bottom it is connected to the parking brake cable that runs thru the barke backing plate(did that make an sense?)=parking brake lever

and i also need the bar that connect the two shoes together towards the top of the brake set up.=equalizer bar.

Can anyone help me out? This is thats left before i can put the 44 in!

I think I still have all the old brake parts from my old D44 rear, I'll take a look tommorow and if I can find them I could ship them out to you.

UPDATE!
I called the stealership and i managed to get the part numbers outta him.
Everything is the same for my d35 with the exception of the parking brake lever:(
I will still need them for both sides. ( in the drawing it has 5 white dots on it)

Back