• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Help...........

Rags

NAXJA Forum User
LONG TIME ALL!!
Well I finally have things in order to start playin with my XJ again:D ......I have been out of the loop for a couple years....................I am goin hard at it soon to build some bumpers.........I remember Bortons stuff from awhile ago.real simple and clean............I just need some templates to make the front bumber brackets with the steering box brace..........I just dont have the patiance to measure and cardboard some out............anybody have some templates to email me?so can print,transfer to steel and cut out?...The rest of the bumper is a piece of cake.................thanks all.......good to be back...........
Rags:)

I was wondering what happened to you...

Welcome back :D :D :D

I had templates but lost them when my computer crashed.

btt for you.

:D ............Much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

The other day I was looking at bumpers on the web, found someone who had a pre cut front kit. Now I can't find it. Yes, I neglected to add it to my favorites. Any one else out there know the name?
Thanks, Wayne

Wow....now this is an old thread....I would like to know also....:clap:

XJ Jammer said:
The other day I was looking at bumpers on the web, found someone who had a pre cut front kit. Now I can't find it. Yes, I neglected to add it to my favorites. Any one else out there know the name?
Thanks, Wayne

Are you thinking of these Iron Scorpion?

http://tinyurl.com/2c9p4z

If I had any faith in my welding skills I'd be all over that.

XJ Jammer said:
Thanks, Wayne

Chip, aka dirtclod aka clodhopper, has a precut front bumper that is sweet and so cheap I wouldn't try and buy the materials myself. His company name is Iron Scorpion. You can find his stuff on ebay. He lives just down the street from me and I am fixing his CNC plasma cutter at the moment.

Back