• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My pics, and thanks

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
First off, I want to thank Mike and Chris and the others that organized this awesome event. I hope everyone appreciates all the effort they put into this. I truly had a great time, both running the trails and hanging with new and old friends. I'd also like to thank the gang that got me through part of Pitfall and all of Q. I was totally amazed at the obstacles that great spotting ( and a little rock stacking) got me through. And thanks for taking the pics, too.
Anyway, here's some of the pics
http://community.webshots.com/album/152774327WeYRbZ

John, GITTIN' IT AWWWWWN!

great pics john, I thought it was a lost hope to see my jeep on pitfall. Now i'm happy:). Thanks a whole lot. It was nice wheeling with you for two days, and I'm glad you had a great time. _nicko_

Thanks, guys, I'll be putting some more up tonight, and if anyone wants the full resolution versions, PM me your e-mail addy and the ones you want and I'll send em over. Just make sure you have room, as they're about 1.5mb each.

artistic shot.....
153455478MBOnUd_ph.jpg

Back