• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gladiator pics?

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have pictures of a Jeep Gladiator that is trail ready?

http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2005_detroit/jeep/gladiator/pages/1.htm

Autoweek has some form the Detroit show. It looks pretty dang production ready. They obviously gussied up the control arms and stuff, but it looks showroom ready for the most part.

The interior pic is what gives it away. Look at the window cranks. Now what show car has manual windows? One with removeable doors! Check out the weatherstripping too. It looks like a production vehicle. There are too many little details that don't need to be there for just a show car. Notice the webbing on the inside of the rear halfdoor?

The engine bay is similar. It has all of the boring black plastic rain covers it will need as a production Jeep. A pure show car would have some color and brightwork under there.

is that a D44 rear?

i like the little speaker tweeter "pod" on the dash

doors definately look removable

CRD available in this?

HUGE sunroof!

CaptTrev said:
is that a D44 rear?

i like the little speaker tweeter "pod" on the dash

doors definately look removable

CRD available in this?

HUGE sunroof!

Looks like a D30 front, D35 rear to me, unfortunately.
DSC_2066.jpg

DSC_2059.jpg

2.8 CRD mated to a 6-speed manual and 231 T-case. I think I'd buy one.

Last edited:
Thanks Aspera and Lawn Cher'
However, this thread is nearly 2 years old - before the NEW Gladiator was announced. I was actually looking for pictures of Gladiators from the '60s & '70s.

Doh! I didn't even look at the date for the initial few replies.

Back