• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ox Trax Lockers?

climberjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have the opportunity to purchase an Ox Locker for my D35 for really cheap and was wondering if anyone has had good luck with them. I talked to one guy who said they sucked because the machining was way off and he couldn't even get his axleshafts into the locker. But, I have also heard that they are as good as an ARB. Thanks.

climberjeep said:
I have the opportunity to purchase an Ox Locker for my D35 for really cheap and was wondering if anyone has had good luck with them. I talked to one guy who said they sucked because the machining was way off and he couldn't even get his axleshafts into the locker. But, I have also heard that they are as good as an ARB. Thanks.
\\

If you dont buy it..your crazy :smoker:

what size tires you running? better be careful with a locked 35

you can't just add super 35 shafts to your ox locked stock 35. the spline count is different. stock is 27 spline and super 35 shafts are 30 spline
climberjeep said:
31 inch BFG's. If I go bigger, I will either swap in an 8.8" or a 9", or get the Super 35 axleshafts

I really like the OX locker I have in my front (D30).

Mostly you have to decide if you will be happy with the D35 or will want to upgrade it soon. If you are planning to stay with 31s then keeping the 35 and adding the locker isn't too bad of an idea (especially if the price is right). It also depends on your right foot. If you have any plans to go bigger and stronger then don't put any money into the 35, just save up for the 44 or 8.8 upgrade.

Back