• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick Powertrax Noslip question

csudman

NAXJA Forum User
When I got the lock and installed it, it came with a small chuck of steel to check the gap inbetween the parts of the locker on final assembly. I think it was called the check block. I dont have it anymore. Does anyone know the dimesion of the gap in the center of the locker once its assembled?

csudman said:
When I got the lock and installed it, it came with a small chuck of steel to check the gap inbetween the parts of the locker on final assembly. I think it was called the check block. I dont have it anymore. Does anyone know the dimesion of the gap in the center of the locker once its assembled?

A crude measurement on mine shows .135" for the narrow dimension and .168" for the wide dimension. According to the directions, the .135 should fit between the drivers and the .168 should not.

how far along are you on the repair?

I got it out, just took some finesse, started puttin the brakes back together and I've got to reset to carrier and backlash. Wasn't fun, but at least I broke it at the shop and not on the trail.

Back