• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need something, and maybe have something you want

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I didn't plan for this trip at all...oh well.

WANTED:
-I'm shockless in the rear. As of now I just put a ratchet strap back there to keep from unloading too much on decents. I would like shocks though. I'm just looking for something in the 20"-22" extended length with eyes on both sides. If I could just BORROW them for the weekend that would be superb, and I'll take them off on sunday, but I will pay for them if you really want to.

-I need a 297 joint for my spare shaft...the one I just bought is an F up and does not go into the shaft ears.

-An extra dana 30 diff cover would be splendid.

SALE:
-a used rusty's t-case skid. It's a bit bent, and a bit rusty, but that's gonna happen to a skid plate. If you want it, bring me a few 10's...approximately 3-4....and I'll bring the skid, and the tools to install it at the campground.

I know there was some other stuff I wanted to get rid of, and more stuff I needed. I'm sure I'll be back. Just let me know. _nicko_

Back