• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$#%!@#@ 02 sensor

Stoney

NAXJA Forum User
ok well my 02 sensor plugs got too close to the exasht manifold and melted the plugs together and the wires. so now i don't know where to reconnect the wires cuz the 02 wire colors are different than the wiring wires??? does anyone know about this?? if the wire colors matter??

stoney

Nah, the colors don't matter, just splice them altogether =P

J/K, if the o2 sensor wires are shot why not go ahead and get a new o2 sensor, it already comes with the wiring/harness? Or did the wiring past the o2 sensor wiring get burnt? It's kind of hard to picture what you're describing, but I guess both the wires leading to the o2 sensor and the ones past the harness got fried?

correct both plug got fried. and both wires got fried also! IT IS SO GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoney

A junk yard may be your best bet.As you need the plug and the wires will be color matched.Bingo problem solved------
Solder the wire together,02 sensors genertate small voltages(milli volts) and do not tolerate much resistance in the wiring.
Wayne

Back