• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2" Receiver Hitch

LBEXJ

NAXJA Member #721
I have a 2" Receiver Hitch available if anyone is interested. It is less than 2 years old and is in very good shape. It fits a '94 XJ so I think it will work on years up to '96 (maybe?). The hitch is made by RIGID and I have two brand new factory Nut Strips to go with it. I can bring it to NACfest. Paid $150 for the hitch alone ... Wanting $90 for the Hitch and Nut Strips.

Let me know and I'll load it up.

Les

lbexj said:
I have a 2" Receiver Hitch available if anyone is interested. It is less than 2 years old and is in very good shape. It fits a '94 XJ so I think it will work on years up to '96 (maybe?). The hitch is made by RIGID and I have two brand new factory Nut Strips to go with it. I can bring it to NACfest. Paid $150 for the hitch alone ... Wanting $90 for the Hitch and Nut Strips.

Let me know and I'll load it up.

Les

I'll buy the nut strips from ya if you want to sell just them.

Tell you what 'Wheeler ... I'll load this thing up and bring it to NACfest. We'll see what happens. I had these and thought it would help sell the hitch since the nut strips are about $20 each (least that's what I had to pay).

See you (with strips) at NACfest ....

Les

Back