• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone need a 5pt harness??

Sean, got looking at my belts today, one of them has been cut, not worth anything unless you want to do some sewing. I'll bring it and you can have it for free, just don't expect to use it this weekend.

muddinxj, a 5 pt and a 4 pt are the same belt with out the submarine belt installed, I'm not using all 5, just the four.

MuddinXJ said:
well yea i know but i dont like having the extra belt hang down. can you take the 5th belt off if you want?

yea, all the belts bolt to the cage/floor and attach to the center buckle. I'm just not putting in the fifth belt at all on my harness and the pass, however the kids will have theirs.

o yea deff for the kids. cause i hate the seatbelt choaking me. leaves a bad rash after 2 days or so. so i have decided to try harnesses w/ half doors or tube doors. four wheeler man i cant wait to see you rig in action. should be cool. hope u can test your cage out but not TOO much.

Back