• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE prices

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Whos got the best prices on RE stuff. I was wanting to get a quote on the RE 5.5 Extreme duty kit minus the swaybar disconnnects, tcase lowering kit, upper and lower arms, drop brackets and support brackets for the drop. I will also need ubolts for the 8.25 rear. I would like to get prices on shocks for this kit also. my zip is 97267. thankx let me know.

wannabe said:
Whos got the best prices on RE stuff. I was wanting to get a quote on the RE 5.5 Extreme duty kit minus the swaybar disconnnects, tcase lowering kit, upper and lower arms, drop brackets and support brackets for the drop. I will also need ubolts for the 8.25 rear. I would like to get prices on shocks for this kit also. my zip is 97267. thankx let me know.

Definately get in touch with Richard Burrow @ www.fullsizexjgear.com not only he offers great prices but he's also a NAXJA member and we might as well support our own :D

I saw that thread but Im not a member (YET) so i was sure if he would "hook me up". I sent him an email so well see thankx. Anybody else i should try?

wannabe said:
I saw that thread but Im not a member (YET) so i was sure if he would "hook me up". I sent him an email so well see thankx. Anybody else i should try?

JohnJohn @ BIGOffroad (www.bigoffroad.com). Tell him I sent you. That will get you nowhere, but he does have good prices and excellent service.

Nay

Richard hasn't been responding to E-mails from me for several days. It could be just me!:dunno:
I gave up waiting for him and just ordered from RE.....
But...ordering direct is not the way to save money!
Rick

There's also Dirk at www.dpgoffroad.com
Great guy, great service, and he'll match prices. I wish I'd bought my lift from him rather than RE, but he's saved me money on a bunch of other stuff

he is one of my many emails. For sh its sake could you pm me some of the prices he got you just to see if there is any real savings. thankx.

With Dirk I've heard it's usually better to call him, which is what I've always done. Like I said, I didn't get my lift from him, but his prices on my ACOS and JKS discos were as good as I've ever seen.

Back