• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin Texas style

hey, just to let ya know, that link will not automatically take ya there.....i had to copy and paste onto a new page to get the link to work.

Kris

(ms wolf)

Thanks for the pics. I have been reading about Glimer and wanted to see it. I guess it will be a place I'll be visiting often soon. :D

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
Thanks for the pics. I have been reading about Glimer and wanted to see it. I guess it will be a place I'll be visiting often soon. :D

hinkley

you might want to consider getting rid of that faggy straw sombrero before you hit gilmer.

that shit doesn't fly in texas.

Beezil said:
you might want to consider getting rid of that faggy straw sombrero before you hit gilmer.

that shit doesn't fly in texas.
You know there's only steers and queers, and he aint got no horns.

Gilmer rocks. That's the onyl place I've been to, and it offers so many varieties of trails that it's a great park for any class of jeep from stock to heavily modified

gilmer is the shi* but it is dusty as hell.

mine still has dust in it from the first time i went which was almost a year ago. i dont think i will ever get it all out, oh well, if i could just get rid of that wet mildew smell i would be happy :laugh2:

Yea... the mildew is starting to get to me. And for some reason, my steering wheel is starting to loose its smoothness and it's getting really sticky :( I need it reappulstered bad

my steering wheel is just barely starting to show signs of that. what year is yours, and you got any ideas to get out the mildew smell and not just cover it up.

Mine is a 96. The steering wheel is pretty much torn to pieces. Umm, I really don't have any ideas other than some febreeze. Supposedly it "removes" smells, but it only works on mine for about 4 days max. Usually after everything dries up it gets a lot better though

i didnt even think about febreze, guess i am off to buy about a gallon of it.

i pulled my carpits and insulation - replaced the insulation and steam cleaned the carpits - after i laked my XJ

Back