• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O no I added bling!

Gojeep

NAXJA Forum User
I added a bit of bling to my dash and fitted a stainless steel gauge surround. As I have all the mechanical well sorted I have started to do these things to keep me interested in the Jeep and make it more individual.
Anyway it is in my how to section for all the details.

I suppose the flaming will start :rolleyes:

Dash%20009.jpg

Dash%20041.jpg

:flame:

looks good to me.

Wow, a 200 mph speedo, that's a fast rig!

CRASH

120k is about 65mph, 200 k is roughly 80-100 mph (yes i've had my jeep that fast) only reason why i remember that is i'm stationed in germany (at least i think i am, i've been in iraq longer than i was in germany, doesnt that suck!) I lucked out, i have full gauges....whered you get that surround, thats really nice!

Kris

looks good, where did you get it at?

Yes it has a 210 KPH which is 130 MPH!
If you want the same you can buy the same cluster from Canada and fit one of my white guage conversions to it to get your 130 MPH yourself. It must be geared different within the guage as I still run the same speedo gears for any given tyre diff ratio setup.

Back