• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Too close for comfort.

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
Hi.

I ordered a Rubicon Express 8" lift kit today. I am having it shipped fed ex overnight so I can have my rig ready for nac fest.

if the lift kit doesn't come in time, will you guys help me install it at the campground?

I will buy an sye kit after the trip.

thanks, see you there!

Can we put it on with 2 monkey wrenches? If so, I'll help if you provide plenty of PBR in a can.

Do you think your PUV anti-roll-over system will be there in time? I hear they're shipping any day now.

lesslimited said:
Do you think your PUV anti-roll-over system will be there in time? I hear they're shipping any day now.

my rubicon 8" lift with stock tires and no sye will be as capable as a sport jacket’s ability to withstand a game of Rugby.

I am getting BOR 8s front and rear, and airbags.
I got a great deal on some 5 ton rockwells from a yard in Philly when I was there visiting G-Love.
I am using beadlocked military wheels and tires.
The 4.0 is out and the Caddy 500 is awaiting mounts.
I think the AX5 will be fine, and I will worry about replacing that when I can.
See you at NAC fest.
I will be in the lot removing my cat, and drinking Billy Beer.
Hasta.

Mr. Beezil -

Does your Jeep have a top on it? I'm only asking because installing a lift would probably be a lot faster if we could roll it over on the roof at the campground for easier access to the bottom part (you know, the part you usually can't see unless yer laying on the ground looking up?), and with all the people that are going to be at NAC Fest it should be no trouble to roll it over (heck, you might be able to do that yerself on the trail).

But if'n you don't have a roof, it might brake the steerin' wheel when we roll it over, so that might not be such a good idea.

See you there.

I will be in the lot removing my cat, and drinking Billy Beer.
Hasta.[/QUOTE]

Want a couple extra cans,My old man still has some in the basement ,"collector item" y,a know.
Wayne

My Beijing Cherokee is supposed to be in Friday ... gonna install D44's F&R with 5.13 grears, ARB's and 38's this weekend. The Beijing Cherokee comes with a PUV roll cage as standard equipment.

I'll be the envy of NACfest ...

Les

Back