• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trim and bs ?'s

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
I just got some new steel wheels that are 15x8 with 4" bs. i run 31x10.50 on 3" lift, i noticed today after flexing to full stuff that i have a some contact with the fender(no flairs on mine) going to take the dremel after it tomorrow. can i trim far enough without cutting the pinch seam,to clear 32's or 33's? if i can but would still have some contact i would guess that i could put in bigger bumpstops. next ? how much and how hard are bumpstops to put in and if the seam is cut, is a wire welder good enough to tack it back.maybe someone can post a link to a write up on one. I am really sorry for the very wordy questions, but i thought i would knock it all out in one post.

Just cut up to where there is one small lip left over the wheelwells. The pinch seam on the rear is right there so be careful, you can see the pinch seam with the flares off. You could easily run 32s, maybe 33x10.50s.

Bumpstops are easy easy to install and yeah you'll want some.

A wire feed ( mig welder )welder is exactly what you would want to use.
is yours a 2 or 4 door?
on the two doors you can cut more than the 4 doors.
I dont know if it'll be enough to fit 33's on 3" of lift though (i'd like to know too I want to do 33's on 4" for now)

Back