• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time's a wastin'

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Time is running out..June the 20th is the dealine and that means in my hand...If you guys want tshirts and decals you must send in your registration form.

As of today I have only recieved one

Cherokee Crawl Registration form

You get mine yet? How many do you have so far?

As of Yesturday's mail I have

Mark Sechler
Glenn Fulmer
Jim Stanfiled

Guys you only have 9 days till I place the order for decals and shirts if I have not recieved a registration you will not get one...If you have any questions please PM or email [email protected]

Got it today Travis...

hmm im debating about lugging my rig up there...I have skids but no rock sliders im little bit concerned about rocker damage....Im going up there june 26 though so i'll know what to expect i might run into ya'll if i go up there im not going to register i guess.....Well ya'll have fun....

If you decide to come on out no problem on Registration you can pay when you get there...Sort of looks like thats going to be the case for a lot of people...

i'm planning on being there barring any disasters, but i still have some work to do on the rig before i can commit for sure (swap trans, new rear perches, PM, etc.) so i'd rather pay for it when i get there. just hate to waste the money and not even show up if thats understandable.

Recieved one more Reg today...but It still looks pretty bad only 10 orders for Tshirts which at this time means I will only order 12. If anyone wants a shirt I might be persuaded to go ahead and order more if you PM or email me before Monday.

[email protected]

Mark did you order shirts...I am placing order on MOnday and need sizes

gave forms to another friend on saturday morning. He said he'd be mailing it shortly...better late then never...

Yes i did, one XL and One youth medium, If its not too late seeing that
its monday already.
We have been moving into the new house and havent had much
time to get on line.

I am also going to lose my cable internet servive because the sorry
basturds wont run cable 500 feet up the hill, so I may not be online
for a while untill I can get some other means of internet service.
But the phone still works though, same number.
see you all in three weeks at Tellico.

hey Mark, look forward to seeing you at the crawl. dave

just finalized our plans with my buddys and we are planning on coming to the crawl.

we will probably be camping along trail 5.

can we register once we get up there?

1 xj, 1 mj, possibly a 3rd xj.

also we all have anual passes for tellico, so we wont have to pay the trail fees.

Yep..Registration will be open Wed afternoon till about 8pm then we're going to do a little night run then in the mornings from 8am till about 9am

can we still register thursday afternoon/evening? How late can we buy a meal ticket? Thanks. my junk is almost ready to go! dave

Yes Fred I have yours. and I got Brian Peay and Mark Ayers

Back