• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's 6.5" Coils

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running them? I wanted to know how they ride, I'm looking to get rid of my spacers and go with a full size coil and I see they're having a sale for 120 for them. Any thoughts? Juice

Not sure I will be much help...I have Rusty's 6.5" Long are Kit and I love the ride...His coils have always be great.

Have them and acos up front and BOR 6" with JKS shackles in the back. I love the ride, especially when compared to the RockKrawler springs they replaced.

Thanks for the input, I was also looking into the the RockKrawler Coils as well but that info helps. Juice

xjfrank said:
Have them and acos up front and BOR 6" with JKS shackles in the back. I love the ride, especially when compared to the RockKrawler springs they replaced.

You are kidding right??? I run the 6.5" RockKrawlers and they are awesome, Sooooo soft and flex like crazy, this isnt a DD and isnt driven on the road at all so cant comment on street driving, but my friend runs the 6.5" Rustys on a MJ and they are nice coils, just dont see where anything is as soft and flexy as the RK.

I am running 34-9.50 TSL's

bottoms.jpg

Marshes014.jpg

Back