• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Absolutely for certain this time...

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
...need a ride for this run. I've decided to forego my Jeep work and buy a pro digital camera instead. I REALLY want some action shots to add to my portfolio. It actually means more to me than getting my Jeep back on the trail at this point. ;) I'm leaning towards making photography more of a living than a hobby so much.

Anyone have an open seat? I'm looking to play photojournalist for this trip, possibly in excess of 500 shots altogether. Need someone with either a power inverter or who doesn't mind me running my inverter on their battery. Gotta charge camera and laptop batteries every so often. ;)

Same as before: I'll bring beverages, I cook, I have my own gear, and I'm potty trained. :shocked: I'm also an experienced spotter. ;)

hey phil, dont forget to post the new pics on the sub chapter page. If i was home in time, i'd steal my grammas 75 cj and we'd go in that, but since i wont....:( anyhow, good news is when I get back, 8mud is gonna help me get the jeep back in good running order. He is a lifesaver! Talk to ya soon. Will try to send another good hawk pic i found.

Kris

ECKSJAY said:
...need a ride for this run. I've decided to forego my Jeep work and buy a pro digital camera instead. I REALLY want some action shots to add to my portfolio. It actually means more to me than getting my Jeep back on the trail at this point. ;) I'm leaning towards making photography more of a living than a hobby so much.

Anyone have an open seat? I'm looking to play photojournalist for this trip, possibly in excess of 500 shots altogether. Need someone with either a power inverter or who doesn't mind me running my inverter on their battery. Gotta charge camera and laptop batteries every so often. ;)

Same as before: I'll bring beverages, I cook, I have my own gear, and I'm potty trained. :shocked: I'm also an experienced spotter. ;)
I may have an empty seat. It will be me, my wife and my son. Let me discuss it witn my wife and I will let you know.

i guess it all depends how far a stock jeep can go. and if i gotta work that weekend, but i do have a radioshack power inverter

i might be putting on a lift and tires, but i either have the choice of that or buying an M1 Garand from cmp, which should i choose? its a hard choice isnt it.

Last edited:
Back