• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling places around Bend, OR?

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know any good places to wheel around Bend, OR? Don't want anything too tough (still mostly stock).

I've gone out to China Hat, and didn't see much of anything too exciting. But then again I don't know the area real well.

Thanks

hey hows it going, I live here in bend and I can tell you a bunch of places to go, how stock are you? there are a lot of fun roads/trails that are fun and scenic but there is a lot of actual rockcrawling too. let me know what you got and I can help ya out. later
-calvin

Hey I was just looking through some of your old posts and saw that you live in bend. What does your jeep look like, I have the white one with the back cut off, full internal/part external cage, 39.5 iroks, brown half door, looks really ugly.....I work at the south Red Carpet Car Wash, you should stop by some time. later
-calvin

oh yeah I don't work monday, I just got back from Calrocks up in goldendale, I work tuesday. later
-cal

Back